What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A speed reading training program for smart people
- Work through weekly training modules and unlock new modules as you progress
- Follow along to audio exercises and push out the limits on your speeding
- Test out your current reading speed and find out where you can improve
- Enjoy improving one of modern life’s most important skills – reading
- Take your productivity and time management to the next level
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Elite Speed Reading scores 74.24/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://elitespeedreading.com/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $37.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: elitespeedreading.com you’ll also be taken through to elitespeedreading.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)